close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Big Walnut conditions? help

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bubba bass bigfoot, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

Anyone seen the walnut after all this rain. I have never really fished it. But the USGS says its normal. Looking for a place to go tomorrow evening. Can you guys give me any tips on were to go on the creek, easy spots to get in and out of.
    Also should i fish like i do the Darby for sm? Throwing tubes and plastics. Thanks.
    Will be wading.

2. Bubba bass bigfoot

Hows Antrim looking? Dont fish it to often for bass, might press my luck.

3. Hoover is still very low that means walnut should be fine I have not fished it but if I were going I would try around academy fields, a likely place to find some eyes.

4. Bubba bass bigfoot

5. just checked it bubba im around refugee rd bridge and it looks real good......mid

6. Bubba bass bigfoot

Thanks man. Is there an easy access area around you Mid? thanks.

7. yes there is an apt complex off refugee just past the bridge turn in and take your first right and you will see the bridge u cane fish under the bridge i have had some good luck there........rockbass and smallies.....good luck......mid

8. 2 Smallies, 1 Rock Bass and a Chub half heartedly wading this AM...was really looking forward to the Scioto but had to settle.

Water looks great...pretty clear in most spots so procede SLOW or you'll just see the fish dusting off.