Big thanks to the worm harness king....Gary Zart

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gju42486, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

Gary, just wanted to take the time and thank you for the worm harness seminar today at the show, I have always wanted to drop in for them in the past- but having to work 48 and 72 hour shifts all the time its never worked out. For anyone who wasnt able to make it today, you guys missed a ton of information and awesome tips. Between his red beads/red hooks/ dragging bouncers and double willow fetish, i dont know how he has time to do anything else- maybe thats why he has over 400 harnesses rigged up.

Gary, thanks again for the tips and info, i think now I have the advantage over Mr. Ezbite this year (man is that guy a smack talker, just dont tell him i said it), he hasnt been able to make one of your shows yet so he's still a worm harness seminar virgin. And boys, Gary revealed the secret- PROCURE, hell he even suckered me into 2 bottles of it, now i really dont have any excuses this year. :)

2. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

bump this to the top, surprised this hasnt gotten much attention. :G

3. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

oh george, george, george...when it's the truth, it's not smack:p

4. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

:p We'll see at the camp camo outing- we all know who is going to make the headlines and highlights that day :D

5. George it was great meeting you also and talking to you thanks for the cudos ill see ya on the water Gary Zart Blue Dolphin

6. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

glad i stopped by, i didnt want you to keep thinking i was a 60 year old retired coast guard member. I guess i am alot Younger than everyone imagines but oh well.

Is it bad that i went home and broke down 50 harnesses and retied them the "right" way??? Am i addicted or is there still hope for me? :)

7. George you can never have enough harnesses tied especially the right way lol. Talk to ya soon Gary Zart

8. I got second-hand info fromHetfield, Shortdrift, CW, Got One, walleyeguy, and Chippewa regarding the harness seminar. On Saturday, I too, broke down about 10 harnesses and tied an additional 10.

So here's a vicarious thanks to Gary!