close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Big Tease/Evans Lake

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Jeffish1, Jun 29, 2004.

1. Jeffish1

Jeffish1 Senior Member

Out of curiosity I ran a search for Evans Lake. A vindicator link came up and had a seasone listed for Evans and Pine, so I called the number for Aqua Ohio to find out if it was true, but it wasn't. I got my hopes up for nothing. Anyone know anyone selling land by the 5 foot plot on Evans? They said that land owners are being issued memberships....I was all set to get a trophy pike there this year and they shut me down... Would it be worth it to start a petition??

2. JohnBoat

JohnBoat OU Bassmaster

Its a shame those lakes all closed...they're so close to alot of us and they were good if you wanted to just go out for a few hours of fishing...Hamilton Lake is in my back yard and I can't even use it, I think a petition is futile...The shores around Pine are already leveled for the construction of condos, and more than likely the lake will be filled with jet skis or pleasure boaters...but if you decide to start a petition, I'll sign it for sure!