close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Big sale

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Grumpy, Sep 14, 2005.

1. Grumpy

Grumpy Certified Old Geezer

Stopped by the yard sale being held by the owners of the former Redbank Bait Shop this morning. Any of you guys who want to stock up on odds and ends should make it a point to stop. Seems like everything is 1/2 price. Trish has a "large" supply of Rooster tails in various colors at $1.00 ea. Old Misfit picked up a handfull himself. Other items include some nice crappie/panfish jigs, hooks, etc., etc., etc. If you drive north on Sunbury Rd. the sale is in the yard of the first house, on the right, past the former bait shop. There's a sign by the road. ;)

2. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Thinks for the info grumpy think iam going to swing by now on the way to work see what they have.

3. Grumpy

Grumpy Certified Old Geezer

Since I live so close to Redbank the devil made me go back to the sale again today. Still tons of stuff available at 1/2 off. Picked up a handfull of Rooster Tails and some other goodies. Now all I need to do is learn how to catch fish.

4. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

I stopped agian today as well picked up few more things.