close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Big & Rich Concert Tickets AVAILABLE!!!

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by TIGHTLINER, Aug 20, 2007.

1. TIGHTLINER

TIGHTLINER

0   0   0

Hey Guys:

Country Music’s own Big & Rich accompanied by Cowboy Troy will be performing at the Canfield Fair on Monday, September 3, 2007 at 8:00 pm.

I have 4 tickets that I need to get rid of. Unfortunately some things have come up that will not allow me to attend.

The tickets are Section T2 – Track Row: U Seats: 34, 35, 36, & 37. I have attached an image of the seating chart for the event to give you guys an idea of where the seats actually are at.

The Canfield Fair is asking $29.00 a piece for the tickets plus a $2.00 Service fee. I would really like to recover $100.00 ($25.00 each) for the all of the tickets, but I would be up to considering any reasonable offer. Please contact me as soon as possible.

Thanks!

-Justin

Attached Files:

2. ski

ski

0   0   0

Not interested in the tickets, But the mention of the Canfield Fair brings back memories. I grew up around the corner from there.
    ski

3. vikingfisher

vikingfisher

0   0   0

I would have bought the tickets if I didnt see Cowboy Troy's name on there. I am not a fan of any of his stuff at all, and it would ruin the concert for me.

4. TIGHTLINER

TIGHTLINER

0   0   0

The tickets have been sold. Thanks to all who inquired!