close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

BIG News !!!! for me

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by OhioAngler1, Sep 1, 2005.

1. OhioAngler1

OhioAngler1 Ohio Angler

Hey yall, I know this doesn't have anything to do with fishing, and most of you probably don't care.. But to me its the best, biggest thing thats ever happened to me.. I found out today the ole lady is pregnant, and we couldnt be happier.. this is my first child, and Im so excited. I know a lot of people think its a downer and this and that... But to me bringing a child into the world is a miraculous event. I never had a father.. My Grandpaw was my dad, we did everything together.. No hopefully I will be able to pass down the good moral values, kindess, and all the other things my Granddaddy taught me to my boy ( or girl... hopefully a boy lol ). You give a kid a fish, you feed him for a day... You teach a kid to fish, you feed him for the rest of his life. Boy, I can't wait...

2. Capt.Muskey

Capt.Muskey Ohio Fishing Militia

congrats,
    that's some awesome news. I'm sure you'll make a great dad. Birthdays to look forward to. On my sons first birthday I bought him a Rod and Reel, but he didn't want it then. So I used it. I did the same for his second and third birthday too. I still enjoy buying him Fishing stuff every now and then. ;)

3. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Congrats, it's a rewarding experiance watching them grow.

4. Children are truly a gift from above. Spend time with your children and enjoy watching them grow and mature. :) My wife and I were truly blessed with three girls and a boy all of whom are grown and leading their own lives.
    Now we have two grandsons and are watching them grow. Life has been good to us.

5. Congratulations!!! Your life will change BIG TIME but all for the good! Enjoy!

6. Congrats. Was gonna say hope its a boy, but with sons and grand sons and
    great grand sons I gotta tell you that little girls love fishin also. and get
    really good at it. All kids are a blessing and bring joy to your life.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Again, congrats and good health to all.

Capt Hook