close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Big lots spinner baits

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by gonefishin', Feb 9, 2005.

1. gonefishin'

gonefishin' Lifestyle Farmer

I go to the Big Lots at Berwick and they have spinner baits " The Producers, Tumbleweed Charlie's", for $1.00. 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 oz. They have 100's.

2. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I went into the one near me and they only had a few things.......some junk Eagle claw line and some small twister tails. maybe a few small hooks. I have gotten some things there before though. It seems like every time I go in there, the outdoor section gets smaller and smaller. Kind of sucks :(

3. gonefishin'

gonefishin' Lifestyle Farmer

The merchandise varies from store to store and from week to week. That is why I check them out often, I've gotten some good deals there.

4. thanks for the tip, just grabbed a bunch myself. The colors were lacking but i grabbed some spinnerbaits, a few buzzbaits for 2 bucks a piece, a pack of soft plastic craws for a buck and some rattle trap imitation lures for a dollar too.

5. if you go to socalled automotive section they usually have these 5 dollar 12volt flo lights with acig lighter adapter ,and aligater clips.perfect for boats