close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Big kentucky buck

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by Kyfisherman1, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Kyfisherman1

Kyfisherman1 scott_menix@yahoo.com

Here is what a kentucky deer looks like!

[​IMG]

Killed several years ago here in Carter county, KY. a nice one, killed in my uncles yard

2. Great buck...BUT...there are probably 10 to 1 bucks like that in Ohio...nice buck though.

3. Kyfisherman1

10 - 1 nahhh you under estimate the state really.. the area i live in has a lot of good deer just like se ohio, and western ky is true midwest whitetail country...

lots of big bucks killed around where i live each year. a lot over 160 and a few in the 190plus range

4. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

No, no, here's a photo of an adverage Kentucky Buck
    [​IMG]

5. LOL....Nice Fishman, Nice!

6. Kyfisherman1

maybe you guys should look and see who is #2 this year in number of boone and crockett entries per sq. mile, Kentucky #1 is Illinois

7. Flathead King 06

Flathead King 06 click...click...click

I agree with Kyfisherman.... Kentucky is rapidly growing more famous for its number of quality deer.... take a look at the last 5 years.... more and more you hear of bucks that are scoring very high.... I belive in the next few years it will be another state which is seen a trophy deer hunting destination

8. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

My buddy has 150 acres in Elliot County and we have seen a few good bucks down there.

CG

9. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

That's a gorgeous buck in any state, in my book.

10. Kyfisherman1

elliot county is south of me, by 30 miles probably.. I live in the northern part of carter county, on the lewis county line.. big deer are here for sure