Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope Its ok I ask here, but I see a lot of people use these so I was wondering where I could pick some up? thanks!

·
Registered
146 Posts
At bigjoshyswimbaits.com or he has a link on any of his post on here

·
Registered
204 Posts
Actually according to the website last time I checked they are currently unavailable.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
There are still baits available. What he has on the site is still for sale. He just won't be replenishing the sold out colors until the changes have been made. still plenty of great colors on there. Be patient I believe there are good things to come. So far the baits he has made have been great, I believe from talking to him there will only be more of the same. He hasn't let me down yet.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Got 4 yesterday midday on Silktruese 2.75 slow hopped in 3-4 foot water. Got crappie and hybrids this evening on 2.3 sugar on 1/8th ounce jig steady reeled around wood and rock edges.

·
Registered
911 Posts
They are great baits. The one thing is, don't be afraid to switch up your jig head size for something in your tackle box. Go bigger when the water is up and go smaller when the water is down. The bigger hooks aren't necessary to make them work but they make it nice when sticking your target.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts