Big Jon Manual Dual Planer Rigger & Boards

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by PIKEMAN, Jan 4, 2008.

1. PIKEMAN

PIKEMAN

0   0   0

** SOLD ** Big Jon® Manual Dual Planer Rigger - - $175

** BOARDS & MAST SOLD 1/18/08 **

2 Piece 72" mast constructed of high-strength aluminum. Bright anodized finish. Dual 8" reels with adjustable disc clutches. Includes 150' of 135-lb tow line per reel, with swivel tips.

Also included are (2) home-made boards. One board needs a new threaded rod, as the one included with the board is broken.

This trolling gear came with my Lund boat when I purchased it 3 years ago. The previous owner used this gear for walleye fishing on Erie. As I primarily target pike, musky, and catfish, I have never once bothered to even try the gear out on the boat.

Attached is a picture of the mast & boards.

Attached Files:

2. G3ANGLER

G3ANGLER Member

0   0   0

WHAT KIND OF CONDITION IS THE PLANER MAST IN? I WOULD BE VERY INTERESTED IT IT......THANKS DOUG. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS :
    JDKIRBY583@MSN.COM

3. PIKEMAN

PIKEMAN

0   0   0

Doug,

The aluminum mast, the molded plastic line reels, and the pulleys are all in very good condition. So far as I know, this unit will work the same as a new one.

I sent you an email with a number of additonal pictures to show the condition of the unit. Let me know if you need any other information.

4. G3ANGLER

G3ANGLER Member

0   0   0

i got your email pikeman and thanks for the extra pictures. sorry just now getting back to you.

5. Jim Barger Sr

Jim Barger Sr

0   0   0

Are these gone or still available?

6. PIKEMAN

PIKEMAN

0   0   0

Jim,

I have a sale pending to G3ANGLER for the weekend of 1/18. If it falls through, I'll contact you. Thanks for the interest.

Dave

7. PIKEMAN

PIKEMAN

0   0   0

All items sold to G3ANGLER this weekend.