Big hoover Smally

Discussion in 'OGF Frontpage News' started by Rainer Wolf, Apr 18, 2011.

1. went to hoover monday...today...cold water...caught one big smallmouth ..startin season BiG

Attached Files:

2. Nice job on the smallie another true hawg. hope you get into more real soon. Good Fishing!!

3. Buzzin

Buzzin Y

Nice... looking forward to seeing some big hybrid bass this year too Rainer! Wtg

4. Pigsticker

Pigsticker State record bass or bust

That's one of the best smalljaw I've ever seen from Hoover. Way to go!

5. The pic is a little small, hard to see. From what I can see though, looks like a biggun, WTG!

6. JamesT

JamesT Banned

Nice 5+ lb er! Football! Congrats.

7. Helluva fish!
    Congrats

8. Great looking bass - congrats.

9. muddy,windy,cold water...hooked herself, twas lucky...my biggest smally ever from hoover...saw bald eagles in their nest w/babies too....magic day. come to find out eagles have been on news a lot...news is depressing, so i dont watch it. No idea we had a family close by....i see pleasant hill eagle often, time 2 time eagles around erie(portage river)hoover? two? w/babies? wow!!!! absolutely magic hearing a bald eagle fly just overhead. all i could think of was eagles today....not 20inch smallmouth...crazy.

10. JignPig Guide

JignPig Guide Fishing Guide

Small picture but with a big giant fish in it! Awesome smallmouth.

11. Hey Rainer. Travis sent this pic to me. Nice Hawg. He told me about the bald eagles. Can't wait to get out there with you guys.

12. Mule

Mule

nice catch...i caught a monster earlier this month out of the alum spillway....hopefully its a sign that some bigguns will be caught this year.

13. What a pig.How was the portage?

14. Nice catch Rainer Wolf! I am sure that was fun bringing in to the boat.

15. skycruiser

skycruiser Urban Angler

fantastic fish! i didn't know there were footballs that big in hoover! bet it was a heck of a fight