close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Big Flathead

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by tcba1987, Aug 29, 2004.

1. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

i run the tcba tournaments and i just wanted to let you all know about a big flathead that was turned in last night at our tappan lake tournament. it was a 43 inch , 55 lbs flathead. :eek: the flat was caught by joey huff of tippecanoe on a 8 inch sucker chub on a bottom rig. i should have pics to post soon. :)

2. sounds like one nice fish, i cant wait to see the pic's

3. catking

catking Banned

WOW !!! That's a nice one. That's two big ones recently from Tappan. I heard one guys had a huge one , but was late to weigh in at the Cripple Creek Tourney??? Is it fair to say the 55 pounder won the tourney :confused: ....... :D . Waiting for details.CATKING

4. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Big???? :confused: Once, a guy at the bait shop at Salt Fork told me that they were not big until they reached 60 lbs. :eek:

That is nice fish. Makes my buddies 30 lber he caught last night while we were out look/sound small! Hope it was returned!

One question though Brian??? Why did you move it to the lake?? The river is good for cats right now!

5. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

we werent sure how much the river was coming up after all the rain so we played it safe and went to tappan . i would have rather fished it on the tusc. i didnt do worth a crap lol.

6. did you go to the cripple creek catfish tourney on 8/21 and did you see the flathead that won biggest flathead.