Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Big Fishing Sale In Ravenna!

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fishmooften, Jul 3, 2004.

1. fishmooften

fishmooften FISHAHOLIC!

GUYS, You gotta check out the fishing sale at 2209 Lk. Rockwell Rd. I have been to his previous sales, and this is his best yet. If he gets any more stuff he'll need a bigger garage.EXAMPLE: Earie dearies $1.25/ Dearie twins $1.50/ Terminator titanium spinner baits $4.00/Pikies $4.50/ Name brand lines $4.00 for 300 yds./ Baby 1 minus/Baby 4 minus/Baby 8 minus $2.50 ea./ K+E Magnum Bass Stoppers $1.25/ Rapalas $3-4.00 ea./DeLong Lures $2.00/Barney Spoons $5.00/ Abu Garcia hats $2.50/ Power Bait,Zoom,Mogambo,Manns,Basspro Plastics $1-2.00 a bag. THOUGHT YOU GUYS + GALS COULD USE THE INFO!
  2. I go by the signs for that sale every day on 43 on my way to work. I figured all the good stuff was gone since the signs have been up for a while but it sounds like there are still things worth checking out. I may stop in tomorrow. At the rate I lose lures I can't pass up a bargain.

3. bassmastermjb

bassmastermjb The Lucky One

Gentlemen,I will be open until July 18th.That should give you a good idea on how much stuff I have.Thanks for those of you who already stopped by.It is always a pleasure to make a new friend.Everyone that has stopped in for the first time have really been impressed by the prices.So if you're in the area stop on in, it would be great to see you.Thanks again......Mark
  4. I drive on 14 everyday for work as well and have wondered. How many minutes off of 14 is your place? I was thinking that must be some sale if they still had stuff!! Is this your personal stuff or a fishng store/shop?

I work in Streetsboro.
  5. bassmastermjb

I live about 1 1/2 miles west of Rt. 14 on Lake Rockwell Rd., just follow the lake and you'll find me.The FISHING SALE signs will get you to my house. I have quite a bit of stuff, actually a whole garage full.90% is new in the package and I also have 500 or so loose discontinued lures from the 70's and 80's.I started doing this because I refused to pay the high costs the retail stores were charging and figured I was not the only one to feel this way.Stop in if you get a chance.You will not be disappointed........Mark
  6. Hey what hours is this sale going on and how do u get there from north canton, oh. thanks
  7. bassmastermjb

Catfisherman,go to or other related websites.Put in my address: 2209 Lake Rockwell Road Ravenna,Ohio 44266 and it will give you the best route to take.I open at 8:00am and usually stay open till 8:00pm.I really do have a whole garage full of fishing supplies and lures at wholesale cost or less and am getting in more stuff every day.Hope to see you here. The sale runs to July 18th.If you have trouble finding me call 330-221-5213 and I'll lead you in the right direction.Thanks.......Mark