close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

big fish

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by flippin fool, Dec 26, 2008.

1. looking at the weather forecast in the next week or so i have a feeling mike will have alot more pig pics to post. man im jealous. ;) :p

2. I was thinking the samething.... Only problem is will he find open water to get his little boat in... Time will tell....Come on Mike. I know you will find another big one... LOL

GarryS

3. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

Nothing like putting pressure on a guy to catch a big one!!!

I tried to get out yesterday and today, but the water is all locked up. One of my holes looks like it may be open with the 60 degree weather we are expecting tomorrow! If I get one, I'll post it!

4. Nothing like putting pressure on a guy to catch a big one!!!

yeah thats like asking bill dance to catch a 5 lber. on his show ;) :p

5. Uh oh.... He is feeling pressure... Now I KNOW he will catch one. Sorry Mike... Can't give you a break.. Well at least this time anyways......LOL

I'm sure Griggs is open now.... You do know where the big ones are there???Hmmmmmmmm or do you? LOL

GarryS

6. Hmmmmm........ Nothing yet.... The weekend isn't over yet either........

7. he's probly still out on the water fighting it as we speak :p

8. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

Talked to Mike, there was an ice issue at his hot spot. He was out there busting ice up today so he can fish tomorrow. I have to work tomorrow so lets see if he can catch a big one without me.

9. Now thats what I call a diehard fisherman.... Time will tell.......LOL

10. Uh oh.... Just thought of something..... WHO will take the pic if you're not there Marshall? Hmmmmmmmmm.....LOL

11. fishingredhawk

Broke up some ice today for a couple of hours. Gonna hit it hard tomorrow! Can't wait.

12. Good luck Mike.... I know you can do it.....

13. he's already got the camera on the tripod and the timer set for 20 seconds! :p

14. Marshall

All this wind will probably help your ice melt away. Now if you can hold the boat in 30mph wind and with out his good luck partner in the back of the boat, it may be tough. I predict he'll pull through with a few fish. May not be a monster since im not there though.:)

15. fishingredhawk

Caught 3 today, no giants. I figured with the sun out and the warm weather today would have been the day to get a pig. I attached a picture of the biggest one (12 inches or so).

I did lose one fish that felt heavy. I could feel it shaking its head in 20 feet of water!

There is always next weekend!

Attached Files:

16. Thats better then nothing. I thought sure you would find a nice one tho... I'm sure you not done.... Good luck....

GarryS

17. Marshall

He only catches big bass when im there, at least as of lately. See what happens when his guide/camera man has to work and he goes fishing without me! Just little runts!:) :) :)

18. if thats the case next time i come down to griggs for a wednesday nighter i want to fish with marshall :p

19. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

I would have took those runts saturday. I got the big goose egg. Going to try again Monday or Tuesday.