Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lucky Fisher, or skilled?
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me my dad and micro went to the Church pond and did ok. i got the only fish of the day. i started out catching gills (17) and then started bass fishing. my dad missed a bass, had it but it got off. we saw this big fish swimming around by a weed bed, there was another sitting on the weed bed. the Big one would swoop in run off the small gills. So i just catsed and casted at the bed where the other fish was it would not hit. I keep up on it and then a Knock then nothing then a small knock i set the hook and it was the BIG fish. Not much of a fighting b/c i horsed it lol. great time. Micro will post pics. not the biggest bass ever but nice. i like the catch the most b/c of how i caught it, the work i put into catching it. it took a long time and alot of cast.
I got it on a Pumpkin seed ZOOM Fluke, FIRST FLUKE BASS EVER!!!! i love that lure lol.
We then went to the other pond right by it but nothing saw some BIG CATS, and 2 more BIG Bass, could not get them to hit. not enough time it was getting dark and had to go. this all happened after my dad said this pond sucked (he fished it before and it did that day so he had every right to talk the pond down lol but not now). So i will be back cat fishing and bass fish cant wait.
This is the smae place me and Micro fish 1-2 times a week b/c his moms goes to the church 2 times a week. also the place he got the BIG Bullhead.

·
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lol forgot to but its Weight and length. it was 4lbs and 19inches long. 2 away for a Fish Ohio. man and im wanting that master angler this year.

·
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Micro will have pics up soon.

·
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
First pic makes it look small.

·
Banned
2,976 Posts
Yeah - I hear the Zoom Fluke is great on spawning bass. lol.

Nice skillz. Nice fish.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts