Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished about 1 mile East of the Crib 47 fow, yesterday (Friday) between 6pm and 7pm. Pulled 5 eyes, one well over 10# (30 inches and a big beer gut) the rest were all bigger fish 5-6# range, none of the nice eaters though. Had to let all go since we had no cooler and were just fun fishing and drinking a few cold ones. 1oz. red and white Erie-Dearies believe it or not. Most were on a 10 count. These were caught drifting.

·
Underwater View
132 Posts
What Crib?

I know some of the posters on OGF know each other and the location terms they use, but the rest of us don't know.

Please be more informative when mentioning fishing locations, for the benefit of all OGF viewers.

I understand that sometimes you are only speaking to your buddies, but you can call them. If you leave a post on here, it's polite to make it understandable for everyone. If you are just posting for your freinds, send them a Person Message if you want to keep the fishing location to yourselves.

Thanks,

West Basin

·
Catcher of Fish
2,855 Posts
What Crib?

I know some of the posters on OGF know each other and the location terms they use, but the rest of us don't know.

Please be more informative when mentioning fishing locations, for the benefit of all OGF viewers.

I understand that sometimes you are only speaking to your buddies, but you can call them. If you leave a post on here, it's polite to make it understandable for everyone. If you are just posting for your freinds, send them a Person Message if you want to keep the fishing location to yourselves.

Thanks,

West Basin

Look under the Lake Erie free maps link at top of page and clicko on The Crib.pdf. The search function is a wonderful thing if you don't get enough from the original post.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Beerhunter thanks for the info....

Lake Erie... time for a chill pill... the crib is the water intake plant N. of Cleveland about 3 1/2 mi. out...

·
Permanent Part Time
2,367 Posts
What Crib?

Thanks,

West Basin
Here we go again:eek:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Here's one of Lake Erie's previous INFORMATIVE posts....he seems to have the "Rub my back and I'll rub your back" thing going!!! What a prize!!:confused:

Caught 14 nice walleye Friday evening near Puti-in-Bay, fished same spot Saturday (today) morning and fish are still there, but the bite was light.

I need a ride to get out sometime Sunday morning, or anytime Sunday. I'd love to dive this location and get some walleye video (fishing was too good Friday and not enough time Saturday). If anyone is interested, I'll trade the spot for the ride. I'm flexible. I just really want to get back out there, if possible, since I know the fish are there and the water is clear, and I'd like the opportunity to get down there and see what's going on.

You don't have to be a diver, just someone who wants to get near the fish and learn something.

Please call, as I'm up at the Lake with no Internet after this post.

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
i know at least one of you has been warned before,about the rules of the site,so consider this another warning about name calling,language etc.
if you can't agree to disagree without getting nasty,in the words of one poster..........."keep your piehole shut".
thanks for ruining another thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.