Big Darby

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by CHOPIQ, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Sunday, three of us hit the Darby for some smallies. We ended up with 14 smallies and 2 eyes. We caught most of the fish on tubes, but someone nameless did try about 10 different lures to no affect...lol. Biggest smallie was about 3.5 lbs. We would have probably caught more but a BIG rain and lightning storm came thru and got us off the water. Oh yeah never bring a camera and cell phone wading in 4 foot water , even sealed. Maybe the guilty fisherman will come forward. Again we had a good time on the water and a few stories to tell. Also I got my first leech on me while wading the Darby. Still itching today.

2. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

sound like a good day. i was going to wade but by the time i got out the storm was right there. had about an hour and a 1/2 to fish. so fished some ponds. glad to hear about the 3.5lb smallie, they seem to be bigger than last year.

3. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

Hey CHOPIQ
    thanks for the trip dude!! was a very memorable trip and i didnt know i was going to be a STORMTROOPER!!
    i thought boot camp was over man! hell... leave me at home next time you forget to watch the weather radar!

and yes i will own up to the drowning of my electronics but i swear i only retied 1X:p