Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went wading big darby today. water low and muddy. only got 1 rock bass and 1 smallie. smallie was decent but no wall-hanger. was at a spot i frequent from time to time but never up so far. anyone ever see these parts of our beautiful scenic river? 0616090932a.jpg

0616091027.jpg

0616090931.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
yea normally would agree that the darby is a nice quiet scenic area to fish... but what get 's me about ur pic's are that they are 3 different cars in the same river in the same area... a little too much...or even bigger question how do u lose your car into the river in the first place....lol

·
Banned
2,976 Posts
there's a spot where an entire bank is packed with junked cars from the 50's to stop erosion. I've also seen some type of freak show truck from a circus back in the day up on the bank. Saw about 20 car and tractor tires floating yesterday. Other than that it was pretty, just lots (and lots and lots and lots)of construction noise. So much for peace and quite where I was. What's up with the zillion dancing bananas but no head bang against wall smiilie?

·
Registered
12 Posts
where is that trash? I'm at the Pickaway County Line near harrisburg and have never seen anything like that in decades.

·
Banned
790 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. There's PLENTY of that kind of garbage in that area around the Pickaway line.
I know we called at least twice last summer to get vehicles removed from the stream. Both in that general area.
Shopping carts and lawn movers are unfortunately standard fare.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts