close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Big Darby 7/25

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by cheezemm2, Jul 23, 2004.

1. cheezemm2

cheezemm2 Ohio State Alumni 05'

Anyone wanna take a 4-5 hour wading trip for smallies? I visited an area of this creek on wednesday and have fallen in love w/it...I stayed at one hole and caught a bunch of smallies in a relatively easily accesible area, which leads me to believe the further you get away the fishing gets even BETTER! The easiest place for me to meet would be by the pond/lake right across the bridge by trapper john's canoe livery...is that a good stretch to start with or should I look elsewhere? Anyone wanna go? Anytime is good Sunday!

-Jim

2. I cant go on sunday but if you want to go one night next week through the week I could meet ya. I would like to try a new spot on the Darby.

3. cheezemm2

Monday/Wednesday/Friday? Those are my best days to get down there before 5:30-6. Just let me know and we'll work the rest out.

4. MLAROSA

MLAROSA Loving Life

During the week is usually good for me too. I was thinking about running out near the Park this eveaning sometime, but was worried about the water level. How is it, since the rain, do you know?

We can also meet up if you like.

5. I might be able to make it on Wednesday. I will talk with ya on Monday and get something worked out.

6. Hey guys I can go on Monday if either one of you want to hook up, or both of ya. Let me know, I get off work at 5:00 on the south end of Columbus so it would take 20 minutes or so to get down there.

7. cheezemm2

I have class from 3:30 till 5 at the latest, so I could be down there by 5:30 traffic pending...just tell me where ya wanna meet...I'll check my pms and back here throughout the weekend...sounds good...I'll also pm ya on the bait I was using 2 days ago...they were slammin it good!

8. MLAROSA

MLAROSA Loving Life

As I said, I am open just about anytime, with the exception of Sunday, and actually I may be available this Sunday eveaning. The boss has a baby shower to attend to at 2pm so after that should be ok.

Pm me if you all would like to meet up down there sometime.

I also do deer creek near circleville about 2 or 3 times a week. I have a buddy who sets some bank lines, and wefloat down and bait up, and fish the way back.

9. MLAROSA

MLAROSA Loving Life

I CAN go Sunday. Has to be afternoon sometime. 1ish to 2ish. Give a shout if you want to hook up somewhere!