Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, Big daddy "carl" sent a pic of some bluegills he caught up at PI icefishing this past winter. I had to try some of them with all the different variations. Was alot of fun!!!!!!!

The little bass just follows them around! LOL

Take care
John

·
Yes i slept on the couch
2,245 Posts
Wow...those look toooooooo nice to put in water. They belong on a mantle!!
I agree.... those are realistic! your skills with an airbrush are getting really good and that finish is better then ive seen on some show cars..... NIIICE..... keep up the nice work dood

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
SWEET!!!! Looks GREAT John!!!

I'm going to put the project together this week man!!! I'll get you a copy!

·
getting wEYESer every day
1,288 Posts
Awesome work again Tigger. Thanks for the inspiration. One of these days I'll find the time to start on some more. Will field test my first one at a bass tournament tomorrow night, or walleye fishing Erie this weekend. Either way, I'll let you know what happens.

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone alot of fun to do!
Carl sounds good!
Brandon I have thought about putting them in a case for the wall! I would be better to get a Westbranch musky on one! LOL
Eyesman, Goodluck in the tourney! Get some of those Erie eyes also.
Take care
John

·
Registered
6,933 Posts
Wow tigger, nice job. How long does it take u to make one of those? It looks like a very fun hobbie.

·
Premium Member
2007 Stratos 486 FS
13,614 Posts
Man, I'd fish those with 1" steel cable out of fear of losing one to a WB muskie :D

I still can't get over that transparent fin on the side. Looks like you could pluck it.

·
Yes i slept on the couch
2,245 Posts
did you used fiberglass clothe for the scale texture? it looks a lot like it...

·
Registered
694 Posts
Tigger.....Your painting skills make me sick! I'm a beginner but realize now that I will never be that good. Nice job

1 - 14 of 14 Posts