Big Daddy -

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Skarfer, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Why is Channel 5 the only channel covering the Bobby Cutts murder trial in Canton?

They've got live video of the trial on their website - but the feed sucks. Fox 8 had it the first day and 1/2 of the second, but since have cut their feed........

just wondering why the biggest story of 2007 and the biggest trial of 2008 is taking place and no-one is there covering it.......with live video.

any insight???

thanks.........

2. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Why bother Skarfer?
    He's guilty as heck, will get the death penalty and the state will execute him in 25-30 years.

3. Oh - don't think I don't know he's guilty........but it's VERY interesting to follow this case. I've been glued to my puter for the past 4 days.......watching online.

He's also a grade "A" a-hole too - I know him from softball and stuff.....

4. I was in the courtroom as the pool camera operator yesterday.

And, just to let you know, I have no idea why any news station does anything they do. I know you're big into placing blame on the media for covering/not covering things and equating it to some sort of conspiracy, but I'm not involved in those decisions in the least. I'm just a good soldier, doing as I am instructed to do, like any employee of any business would.

The folks you need to talk to are the news directors of the TV stations. They make the decisions on what we cover and how much or little we do.

BTW, I did a story on a huge deer poaching ring in Lorain County today, chock full of Div. of Wildlife officers... I hope I didn't make them look too bad..:D

5. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

its on channel 5 right now but i havent seen it any place else

dont really care either

6. Ya...Don't want them nice fellas waiting for you every time you come of the lake, do ya???;)

7. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

lol carl the dow looked ok i liked the lady that was like '
    "ise dident knows that was goingon heeeere in our neighborhoodz"

thank god for the tip line but it dosent bring back the resorce

8. When I get more info, as far as charges and what happens in court, I will let you know.

9. I dont know about the biggest trial of the year, down here we have the trial going on with the lady that put her kid in the microwave. We also have the trial of the lady that killed her two kids by burning them because the husband raped em. From what ive been told at work Court TV is comming for the first one and possibly the second one.

Whos Bobby Cutts? Whats the story there???