close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

BIg carp fan

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by leebo28, Jun 6, 2005.

1. Hey guys have been reading the carp forum for a while and have to say you guys are fanatics. I'm an all species fisherman love catching small mouth for the fight (there's nothing quite like a fish that fights like a mule put on an aerial showcase like that). I enjoy large mouth fishing, but it becomes redundant after awhile. I enjoy steelhead fishin' but often get annoyed with the crowds.

And then there's carp fishing. A lot of people don't realize that carp are very wise fish. The technique constantly changes with each location you fish. Some nibble, others clamp down on your bait like they haven't had a bite to eat in several weeks.

I always enjoy carp fishing when the time permits. Pound for pound they are one of the strongest fighting fish you will come across.

Here is a pic of a recent carp that gave me a good fights running into the rapids.

[​IMG]

2. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

Your right pound for pound they give a great fight. They are a fun fish to catch, & fish for. Here is my PB from a Local Lake, It was 29lbs. :B I was fishing for Saugeye & this Carp took the minnow & bobber under. I couldnt beleive it when I saw it was a Carp, I have never caught one on a Minnow until now. I use Weatie balls most of the time, That or Rye Crisp, Both do well for me.
    [​IMG]

3. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

It's easy to post pictures in here once you upload them like you did. Just right click on the picture Hit properties. Then copy & paste the http addy in the window that opens when you click the "Insert image" icon above the posting window ;)
    [​IMG]

Here's a "How to" (click) if you need more info.