close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

BIG--BIG fishing garage sale!!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by INSANE_SQUAD, May 17, 2004.

1. There is an old man in my area and we call him Lefty..This man has a garage full and i mean full of fishing supplies..I shop here often and his deals are great..Example he sells egg sinkers he makes $1:00 a pound thats a deal..

His garage is so full no one can walk in any more so he will be holding a massive garage sale the weekend of 5-22///5-23 from 9:00 am till3:00 pm both days..This guy carries more stuff the basspro shop..

Address 4276 Princeton road in Fairfield...The next major intersection is 1 block away and that is Liberty Fairfield road..

Go up and say hi...I will be there because i have never beeen able to get in side with all his stuff...

Insane------out

2. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

If I remember correctly you life by Dayton so Im assuming this is close to me? I live in Beavercreek.

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

I think Fairfield is off Rt 4 off 275 in the cinci area?

4. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Even if its there thats not too bad to browse though some fishing gear.. :D

5. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

is it really going to be worth coming down what all types of fishing gear does he have it would be a 2 hr drive for me... but i could make a day of it and take the family and go down to the river for some lunch and stuff.

6. As you all can tell i don't hang around the web site much and i could not reply too your question..

The sale was very big,at one time they needed traffic cops to control the car volume..I help out for a bit and so did the neighbor kid and was busy most of the time...If you made it i hope you all got the stuff you needed and if you did'nt you can always stop by and knock on the door he will happy to help..

I stopped by today and Lefty told me someone stole a abu 5600 c4 from his garage...Lots of sick #$^%%$^ out there...

Insane---------out

7. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

wasn't able to make it but will diffinitly remember him if iam in the area

8. is he still selling stuff?

I work right by jungle jims is that pretty close?