close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Big, Big, Aligator

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by flathunter, Jul 16, 2004.

1. MY GOD... Is that a deer?

2. MLAROSA

MLAROSA Loving Life

Sure looks like one.

You have to remember though that in the south the deer are much much smaller then here. Flordia deer are about the size of german shepards.

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Yea it's a deer , here is another pic of the same gator.

[​IMG]

4. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

holy cow, er....DEER

5. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

...fire up the bar-b , its going to be steaks tonight!:D

flathunter, where did you come across those pics?!

6. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

that aint exactly the place I would want to go swimming!

7. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

thats why they don't use retrievers to hunt ducks down south!!!!!!!!or at least untill it gets cold and the gator hybernate

8. I believe the pics were taken by a wildlife officer from a helicopter awhile back.

9. Do you have any idea where in the South? I would bet that the gator goes 15', judging from the fact that the body of the deer heightwise fits inside the gators mouth. That means his mouth should be right around 3', right? That is incredible!

10. It was in Florida.

11. Miso_Ohio

Miso_Ohio Green Eggs And Ham

I don't care who you are or the deer being the size of a big dog, thats cool.

12. catking

catking Banned

Cool picture.I just returned from Florida and saw a ton of deer. They all looked like they do here, even though the swamp white tails do run smaller. A bear was also ran over on 75 down there :eek: JEEZE US !!!! was I in Florida or Michigan???????????// DA KING !!! :)

13. WOW... Looking at both photos you can see that the deer's head is in two diff positions which means it is a fresh kill... "GULP" :eek: