close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Big Ben signs with the Steelers!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rooster, Aug 3, 2004.

1. http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/04216/356009.stm

A new dynasty begins! As Steeler’s fans, we have waited too long on a QB that will give us one for the thumb. Ben will not only give us one for the thumb, but will fill the other hand with SB rings! Now is the time, the perfect opportunity for all of you fans of lesser teams (that always wanted to be a Steeler’s fan), but just needed an Ohio connection, to jump on the Steeler’s band wagon!

Black & Gold forever!

2. I know of at least two games where "Big Ben" will be getting his bell rung. DING DONG!!! :D

3. catking

catking Banned

It's gonna take alot more that a rookie qb to get the Steelers back on track . I place them no higher than 3rd this season, but youy are correct, Ben is a GREAT addition to the team. Steelers.....9-7. DA KING !!!

4. I sure hope he can deliver. The Steelers have be down too long. It's time to get the defense turned around and light some people up!
    Let's go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

5. My daughter already wants a #7 Steelers jersey for Christmas. :rolleyes: Strange that she has never asked for a Bengals jersey. :D

6. catking

catking Banned

She is wise beyond her years ;) THE CATKING !!!

7. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

Steelers will have atleast 4 wins, two against the brownies and two against the bungals :D

8. iv said it a million times, the steelers have not been had a any QB at all since 1995. This sure will make my trips iver to cinncy to watch the steelers own them a lot better. I just hope hope he gets a good amount of PT this year. After 9 years i cant wait much longer.