Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Cincy Bass Club is having a big bass tournament on the Ohio River out of the Patriot Indiana ramp Sunday August 11Th starting at 8:00 am. We will have three sessions each two hours and paying three places each and each individual is allowed to weigh in one per secession. The cost is $75.00 per team. We will have food and prizes and paying out 85% plus food and door prizes. I have a flyer explaining the details and welcome calls to discuss any questions or to sign you up. This will be a unique tournament and should be a lot of fun, challenging fishing and decision making.
Mike Jones cell 513-265-2811 email [email protected]

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I noticed a number of you were reviewing my post , but as of yet have not received any calls and not sure why. The tournament is legitiment and have some committed. We are launcing from a creek that you could stay in and don't need a fast bass boat or need to make a long run if you don't want to. You can just inform me you want to fish and pay that morning if you want.
Thanks,

·
Registered
369 Posts
Talked with Mike today and got signed up. Looking forward to fishing. Never fished a big bass tournament before. Sounds fun. I imagine there's some different strategies at play than in normal tournaments. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

CincyFisher

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.