Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard through the grapevine that there is a good walleye bite going on between the southeast corner of Kellys and Cedar Point. I'm curious if anyone else heard anything about this or if anyone has tried it out there? I'm planning a trip for next week and I'm trying to figure out where I want to go. Thanks

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
I didn't hear that rumor but would be nice and save some time making the long run NE. There was a good bite today on the border east of the old "C" can.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Mike,
Have you been back across at our spot lately? Heard anything about Wheatley. I''l be back in town late Sunday looking to go next week. Talked to my partner and the west end is on fire.give mea call.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I second the CP and KI speed zone area. If they are there it would be suicidal to troll that area this time of the year on a weekend. Have caught fish in that area this time of the year before but I would fish it on a week day and late evenings, boat traffic not bad then.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I did good there the week before last. You gotta be there early or during the week. The weekends in that area are like Daytona Speedway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts