Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was fishing yesterday at buckeye with not much luck!! Until around 2 then a guy came over and started fishing about 15 yards from me and almost instantly has a fish on. And again I'm thinking how is doing that and more importantly what is he using????? Then fish on and a nice one at that and just that quick my old pole broke ... so I'm doing hand over hand and meanwhile that guy is laughing his butt off over me trying to land the fish and to top it all off yes he has another fish on!!!!!:mad: he came over and helped me out then he let me use one his rods then he made a call about 1hr later he wife pulled up and got and asked him a question and went back to her car pulled out a very very nice rod and reel with some line and just gave it to me and said have a great holiday season!!!!!!馃檭馃檭馃檭

Thank you 1 Basshunter and his wife

Registered
I was fishing yesterday at buckeye with not much luck!! Until around 2 then a guy came over and started fishing about 15 yards from me and almost instantly has a fish on. And again I'm thinking how is doing that and more importantly what is he using????? Then fish on and a nice one at that and just that quick my old pole broke ... so I'm doing hand over hand and meanwhile that guy is laughing his butt off over me trying to land the fish and to top it all off yes he has another fish on!!!!!:mad: he came over and helped me out then he let me use one his rods then he made a call about 1hr later he wife pulled up and got and asked him a question and went back to her car pulled out a very very nice rod and reel with some line and just gave it to me and said have a great holiday season!!!!!!馃檭馃檭馃檭

Thank you 1 Basshunter and his wife
You ROCK 1 Basshunter! Happy Holidays,

1 - 20 of 20 Posts