Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Popper color is really irrelevant...when fish are hitting topwater its because of the commotion thats made on the surface...I've caught fish on numerous colors...my opinion is that it doesnt narrow to a specific color...most of mine are either orange or white bellies...but all of them will catch fish...

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Popper color is really irrelevant...when fish are hitting topwater its because of the commotion thats made on the surface...I've caught fish on numerous colors...my opinion is that it doesnt narrow to a specific color...

Really, ok good cause the only poppers I have are white

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Popper color is really irrelevant...when fish are hitting topwater its because of the commotion thats made on the surface...I've caught fish on numerous colors...my opinion is that it doesnt narrow to a specific color...most of mine are either orange or white bellies...but all of them will catch fish...

Would you recommend poppers for kiser lake if you fish there

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

·
Banned
4,478 Posts
I've been doing well on big topwaters lately, honestly the bigger the better. The 5" Mirrolure Topdog has been killer, basically a Zara Spook with a giant lead ball inside that "clacks" back and forth when you work the lure...Deadly.

http://www.basspro.com/MirrOlure-Top-Dog/product/16975/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.