best night in a while

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by monsterKAT11, Jun 30, 2008.

1. monsterKAT11

monsterKAT11 Team Fatty

had the privilege of meeting GMRcatman the other day, so Saturday night we met up and tried a few spots on the GMR. first spot produced nada. so we decided to pack it up and give another spot a go, within 10 min. GMRcatman hooked into a nice flathead. that was the only one we caught that night. i missed two due to amature mistakes haha, but it was a great night.

Attached Files:

2. Slabs!

Slabs! Multispecies Journeyman

3. GMRcatman

GMRcatman I'm Back!

Thanks for posting the pic, MonsterKat. Now it's your turn to catch his momma. I have another spot for us to try if I can get out of work.

4. Tall cool one

Tall cool one strictly flyfishing

NIce! Got one of her "babies" in the gmr the other nt on the flyrod,'bout 5-6 lbs,TC1

5. pendog66

pendog66 It swims its bait

congrats, im headin out tomorrow night for some

6. Wiper Swiper

Wiper Swiper Banned

Wonderful pic! That's a trophy for sure.

Caution...guard her haunts. There's a bounty on fish like that. The paylake "industry" would pay handsomely to enslave her as a circus freak.

7. monsterKAT11

monsterKAT11 Team Fatty

yep-thats why i'll never post exactly where i'm fishing, too many stories of guys slipping it to someone here and there, then the next thing they know the white trash are fishing it like it's free day at their favorite paylake