Best day on the water of the year.

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bubba bass bigfoot, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

Me and my dad had a great day Sunday. Want to start by saying the pics SUCK on allot of the fish. Dont have pics of a few b/c they did not turn out. The day stared with some rock bass but then picked up. My good catch was a 20 1/2inch Sauger. I also got a 15 1/2 inch sauger along with 4sm (not much size biggest was 11) and 20 rock bass. My dad did crazy good, it was just his day. He got 11sm only 2 below 12inches. He landed a 15,16 and 18incher. The rest were12-14. He also got a couple rock bass. He started using a new tube and it was the trick. I stubbornly stuck with my stuff lol. Great day on the water. Sorry about the pics. We got to start taking the good camera. He's worried about dropping it though.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      25.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Bubba bass bigfoot

we also went out friday and caught 16 fish each. Only 4sm between us though.

3. Great looking fish, looks like you guys had a great time. Perhaps you should follow your dads lead and go for one of his tubes...lol

4. great day bubba....sounds like fun..ive had one of my better years all together..i didnt really catch as many or quality crappie as i did last year due to spring floods...but def better year on !the bass

5. Well done!! All nice fish! Glad to know the fish are still bitting. Going to try my luck this evening. MP

6. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

Nice Saug-fish man! Good eats for sure!

7. Nice, What brand tubes was your dad catching them on?

8. Columbusslim31

Columbusslim31 Student of Finjitsu

9. Bubba bass bigfoot

10. Looks like your dad is the best fisherman in the house.

11. JamesT

JamesT Banned

Thats just delusional!