Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
I was born in 1964. Between the ages of 16 and 26 I went to over 120 concerts. If they play it on a classic rock station, I have probably seen the band. I agree that Zeppelin is the best of all time. Here, though, is where I think I differ from a lot of you guys my age: I almost can't listen to most classic rock any more. Just burnt out on hearing that stuff over and over. There are a lot of good bands out right now I much prefer. It seems weird to me that the younger demographic on this site never seem to chime in on these threads. Anyway, I'll throw out Five Finger Death Punch, Disturbed, and Linkin Park.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Younger people don't tune in because new music sucks balls. I get so tired of hearing the same 10 songs on the radio played in rotation. Its always the same Zeppelin, sabbath, Ozzy, Segar, and always the same song. I new I was getting old the day I heard green day on 97.5 which is suppose to be classic rock hahah.

Hard to beat Sabbath before Ozzy left. I'll still put Metallica at the top though. Probably tied with motorhead though

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band.
But not their politics.
BTW: Terrestrial radio has sucked around here for decades.
97.5 and 98.5 cycle the same cr*p all the time.
The 500 songs on my iPhone have more variety.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
In a non-Covid world, there is a cover band called "Frontiers" that occasionally plays House of Blues in CLE. Check 'em out. You'll like them.

Reactions: dugworm and JamesF
1 - 20 of 121 Posts