Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
16,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone having ripe berries? All mine seem to be ready to be ripe, just not ripe, same with my blackberry bushes by mosquito..

·
Registered
751 Posts
Our mulberry' were on time and plentyfull.
The blackberries ripening now, but are much smaller than usual.
Thinking about hitting them with miracle grow next year.

·
Registered
228 Posts
My blueberry bushes are absolutely loaded this year. Already picked a couple gallons, mostly from the three best bushes. Still several times that amount from green to almost ready.
Blackberries and raspberries seem a bit thin this year.

·
Registered
155 Posts
My blueberry bushes are absolutely loaded this year. Already picked a couple gallons, mostly from the three best bushes. Still several times that amount from green to almost ready.
Blackberries and raspberries seem a bit thin this year.
Same here. My three blueberry bushes produced more this year than the last 2 yrs combined and raspberries have had a real 'meh' year. Our fruit trees have all been absolutely loaded this year also with the cherry trees so heavily laden the branches were drooping almost to the ground.

Reactions: JamesF and ezbite

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
I'm going to raised beds,since the rabbits are eating damned near everything. And my soil is mostly clay.I have a bunch of mouse traps that scare the crap out of them 😳!
Doesn't hurt 'em and fun to see them jump. I saw one do a triple twist,should be in the Olympics!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts