close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Berlin

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by boyce1022, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Going to try to head to Berlin tommorow if the weather will cooperate. Has anyone been doing any good lately? Thanks

2. Pole Squeezer

Pole Squeezer fishfinder1

I and my son fished under the rt.224 bridge, caught 13 channel cats, and a 3 pound bass, in about 4 hrs. Big snapping turtle tore the bass off my stringer ( #%&*$)!!!! turtle. Saw several large walleye caught by boat near bridge, until storm chased us away.

3. What bait did you catch the Channels with.

4. Beer:30

Beer:30 ReelAddiction ch.68

gbourne,
    was at Berlin Friday-Sunday afternoon. pulled a cat on a jig&worm 12-14ftw off brush. saw a ton of them rolling in the shallows up the river by camp ground & Belden RD. bridge.
    lake is very high, I had to pull one of the Corp. employees out of the water by the dock. She and another, on Sunday morning showed up to pull the dock in and she tried to slip in, on the lake side of the dock, with waders on. It was about 6' and she could not touch! Dock ramps were 4-5' from the shore in water. Very muddy!

5. i caught three channels around 224 on shrimp my cousin was using crawlers and had no such luck fished for about three hours before the down poor came for the second time and i was done