Berlin

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by BigDaddy300, Sep 23, 2007.

1. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

I was at Berlin yesterday with a friend and we saw a couple of boats get themselves in trouble on shallow spots that you would not think are there. We picked up a few eyes trolling and casting but nothing to write home about.

2. Your boat is back in action?

3. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

I was on my friends boat. We were prefishing for a walleye tournament. But anyways, yes my boat is back in the water. Thanks for asking Steve. Was at Milton on Sunday. I will post another thread.

4. WISH I KNEW YOU WERE OUT THERE I LIVE ABOUT 8 MILES FROM THERE I FISHED THERE LAST SEPT WHEN THE WATER WAS 12 FT. BELOW NORMAL POOL AND NICK UP MY PROP BACK IN MILL CREEK ON THE SOUTH SIDE WAS 24 FOW 20 YARDS OUT THEN QUICKLY FELL TO LESS THAN 3 FEET OF WATER I WAS OUT THERE FOR A WEEK MOUST I SEEN WERE BACK IN MILL CREEK EAST OF DUCH HARBOR OUT IN LAKE IDINT SEE MORE THAN TWO FISHERMAN AT ANY TIME THEY WERE TROLLING CHANEL FROM CEMETARY NE AROUND STATE PARK THAN NW TOWARDS 225 BRIDGE THAN BACK EAST AROUD THE OLD ROAD BED THAN N PASTBOAT DOCKS TO FIRSR COVE THAN SHARP TURN WEST AS THERE IS HUMP STAY IN 24FOW THAN TURN SOUTH TOWARDS THE MIDDEL OF LAKE PAST BOAT DOCKS AS THERE IS A LONG POINT STIKING OUT TRERE PAST THE RAMP UP AT NEXT COVE IS DEEPEST HOLE IN LAKE 45 FOW THANI COMES UP TO 15 FOW TO LINE OF BOUTES THATS ABOUT WHERE THE CHANEL RUNS MOST OF THE BOATERS WERE FISHING OF MUSKIES AND L B ALL THEY BRIDGE, THATS MY KNOWLAGE OF BERLIN , I HAVE BEEN FISHING IT 60 YEARS SOME GOOD TIMES AND BAD HOPE THATS SOME HELP BUT THATS MY OPINON HAVE SEEN YOU SINCE HOG FEST ENJOY YOUR ARTICLES READ ALL OF YOUR POST THAT ALL

5. tomb

tomb Tom B.

I was on Berlin Saturday, will be there again this Saturday. It's gonna get a lot worse with the prop destruction. Waters not as high as it was this time last year.