close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Berlin

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Trollinloser, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Anybody been out to berlin the past couple of days? Just wondering how the bite is?
    We didn't make it out the other day due to scheduling conflicts:( Finally we are both ready to head out and was planning an early morning trip to berlin. Thanks for any replies.:)

2. with my 11 yr old daughter, straped a couple rods to the back of my motorcycle and went off 224 bridge for a couple hours on Tues. We caught a largemouth bass on bottom with a nightcrawler couple pounder, we were getting too many hang-ups on the rocks so swithched to a bobber and little hook useing pieces of crawler and caught nice size bluegill one after another we fished about an hour all together i didn't want to get caught in the rain so we left, next time I'll leave the bike at home and get serious it seemed like a pretty good spot for on shore fishing. I talked to guy who came over and fished leeches on a slip rig, he said he limits out on walleye in the very spot I was fishing, but said it was getting late in the season though.

3. Water was startin to green up and they were in 12-15 the last I heard. Most lakes seemed to be settin up a colder water layer at 15. Most eyes Ive gottin over 20in were at 16-18 during the day. Not an easy depth to fish with all the drops!;)