close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

berlin

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by baby bass, May 17, 2004.

1. going
    to berlin sat could use some help on the bass fishing up there. i only fish it
    three times.
    baby bass :) :) :)

2. I was there today with ODW, but we didn't shock up a lot of bass. Only 2 small ones. Both were in heavy cover though. Wish I knew teh lake better so I could give you better info. C'mon Berlin fishermen, can anyone give some general info to help a guy out?

Carl

3. bass are in the willows

4. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

I fished last thursday and sunday some fish are spawning in the back some are moving to the points, some are in willows flooded timber and laydowns. The lake is probably muddy since it rain last night. Boy did it poor last night.

Hope this helps you.

Good Luck

5. thanks Big Daddy and Ben fishing and Flipp for the help i guess i will give it a try sat.
    I appreciate your help.

6. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Baby Bass what kind of boat do you have I might see you uyp there. I will be in a blue stratos.

7. Flipp i have a lowe. hope to see you there.

8. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

I might be out there there too. Flipp, let me know if you ever need someone too teach out there :D

9. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

corey ill be up saturday afternoon prefishing for sure

10. i'll be out there saturday fishing a tournament. i'll be in a silver/gray/black nitro with a 150 merc. wave me down if you see me. i had to work all week and didnt get out to prefish but berlin is pretty predictable this time of year. that rain might change things alittle. thanks for all the info though.