Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they beginning to draw the lake down yet? I haven't been out for over three weeks. Usually its getting low by labor Day. Not trying to end summer but I love the fall bite.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Berlin is currently down close to 2 1/2' and will be down 2 3/4' by Saturday. The Corps of Engineers web site is showing that they are dropping it a little more than a 1/10 of a foot a day.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bassme gonna try and get back to it in a few weeks. Few more feet down and some will call it quits.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

·
Registered
707 Posts
Thanks Bassme gonna try and get back to it in a few weeks. Few more feet down and some will call it quits.

Sent from my DROID RAZR
Bassbme seems to be the OGFer who knows exactly the level of every lake in a 75sq mile radius of wherever he is. Its like a special talent of his :D

Can't wait to fish that lake when they drop it a bunch. I had some good days of fun fishing there last fall.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Bassbme seems to be the OGFer who knows exactly the level of every lake in a 75sq mile radius of wherever he is. Its like a special talent of his :D
LOL Lunker ....... Now if I just had the special talent of catching bass in that god forsaken lake I'd be ok.

BTW....... they're still dropping it about 2" a day.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bass me

I've been fishing Berlin on and off for over 40 years, And it still puzzles me most of the time. I'm mostly after Walleye and really enjoy fishing the lake when its way down and only guys fishing are out there.

Munz, thanks for posting the chart. Won't be long before it gets good. Just remember everyone it can get dangerous on that lake when it's low.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

1 - 8 of 8 Posts