close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

berlin water clarity/level?

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by ben_fishin, May 22, 2004.

1. Anyone fish the lake today and know if the water is high and stained?

2. the water is very high,it might be hard to put boat in and out if it gets any higher.thats my thought though. the water at the dam is not to bad in color,but the futher you go down the lake the dirtier it gets.fishing was tough
    for me today.i fished the willows most of the day.caught one on spinner bait.went down by causeway and started to throw tubes,and managed to get two smallies.wish i would have tried that earlier in the day. but i'am far from being a pro.
    baby bass :) :) :)

3. Baby Bass, I see your from Hopedale, Ohio! I grew up 4 miles outside of Hopedale. I'm Bill Mickey. I now live in Damascus though... I got that CJ's Pizza tonight in Hopedale when I was down at my dad's house....

I live like 10 minutes from berlin.

Taker easy!

4. yes i think i know your dad is he calvin,and isn't that c j's pizza good.i will see your dad in church tomorrow.i will tell him i talked to you. good luck fishing in
    the future.
    baby bass :) :) :)

5. Yep, that's my dad! I was helping him get ready for the bluegrass event next weekend. Take care! Next time you get to Berlin let me know, maybe I can help.

See ya
    Bill

6. was out at berlin today and the lake is flowing over the dam. all marinas are flooded. couldn't get too my boat.