close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Berlin Walleye Fishing

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by TritonBill, Sep 12, 2004.

1. My buddy and I went fishing this morning for a couple hours for some walleye. Right away we started catching a few fish and lost a few. The first one went 17", the second he caught went 18" and then my final fish for the morning went 24". I'm pretty happy with that! They are in my fridge right now and will make a great meal. I wish I could have stayed longer but I had some family commitments back at the ranch!

Here's a few pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. "J"

"J"

How's the water level out there at Berlin? Have they started to draw it down yet? Probably got filled back up after last week. How's the Bass doing they catching any? "J"

3. As you suspected the water was coming down before the storms but now its real high again. If you were out there today you'd think it was spring time. All the willows are underwater and debri floating in the lake. The upper end of the lake is stained and the lower end is muddy. We bass fished today for about 45 minutes after walleye fishing and never had a bite. They are prob biting but we didn't have much time to try the usual spots.

4. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

Jigging drifting or trolling?

5. Great Job Bill
    Nice Walleye, Thanks For The Pics. What Were You Catching The Walleye On? Did You Try Fishing The Willows Near The Tressel?
    Continue The Good Fishing.

Tom

6. last tme i was out there i was by the dam trolling 20 foot jet diver with an erie derie nightcrawler and landed a 22 inch walley and 10 catfish the walleye hit on the first run i thought i had a pattern going wrong lol