close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

berlin theft

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by razu, Apr 10, 2008.

1. razu

razu fish on!!!!!

fished all day sunday 4/6 not much action lookin for eyes got a couple nice crappie got back to dock (les's bait shop) pulling the boat out and noticed the trailer plate was missing ended up having to call the sheriff out to make a report and he says "so they have started already" guess this is not uncommon. thought i should share that. we will be back at it this weekend cost to replace plate $5.00
    also looking for a place to camp this weekend at berlin anybody open yet

2. Not to contradict you but many plates have been lost when pulling the trailer out of the water at ramps due to the force of the water if the plate is the least bit loss going in. Plus, I always felt real safe at Les's since they usually have the gates, people watching the rigs, and someone running all over the place on a golf cart. Maybe it's their pre-season and they don't have it all together yet!

3. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

Wow, I had to read this twice to make sure I read it right. I was there both Sat & Sun and alot of people out, especially since on both days, they were putting in the docks and yes the golf cart was running around. I've never heard of a problem at Martha's (Les's Bait).

4. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

what time was u at les's and what time did u leave for them to take your license plate? i was there last sunday and never had a problem

5. razu

razu fish on!!!!!

we were shocked also and checked all over. problem is we put new lights wire etc. on the night before both of us double checked everything that morning and plate was secure
    she was very helpful at bait shop said " at least you have your truck" and offered up a plate that had washed up from last year
    never had a problem there before and will be there this weekend but im sure his plate will be a little harder to remove/fall off whatever.