close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Berlin Resevoir

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by rp101, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Anyone have any luck at Berlin? Looking to go there this weekend. Any advise would be great!

2. friday morningi caught 8 walleye, 12 crappie and 6 catfish trolling shad raps, i trolled all over the main lake and caught fish. had 2 keepers and had a 24 + shake the hook at the boat, biggest walleye i had ever seen out there. The other keepers were 20 and 17, the rest were all at 14 inches.

3. eyes_on

eyes_on Fish or Cut Bait

what were you trolling with ????

Thanks

4. Walleye 3

Walleye 3 Mongo

He said that he was using shad raps and that is what I do the best on there too. Regular shad raps, shad rap RS and jointed shad raps all work for me. The best colors are Perch, glass perch, firetiger, silver/blue, and purple shad. Any shad color will usually work also. I usually use number 7 regular shad raps and number 5 shad rap RS. On some days 2" Big O's on leadcore will really knock them dead. Hope this helps.

5. Dont have a boat so Im always shore fishing... but I hear the 224 causeway produces decent numbers for shore anglers? If so what is best to fish for? Would I have any luck with bass out there?