Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
ReelAddiction ch.68
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going with the family camping today through sunday. I haven't really fished it since the water temps moved up and the crappie moved off the brush. Anyone have any reports of eye's or crappie off the humps. How has the weekend warrior ski/drink/tube boat traffic been.

Thanks, Luke

·
Registered
442 Posts
Haven't been on the lake in awhile, but drove over it yesterday on way to deer creek. I was suprised at how low the lake is already. Beware of the many shallow sandbars.

·
Banned
269 Posts
Fishing is SLOW right now! The lake has fallen 4foot and the bite is Tough, at least for me. Tomorrow is another day so good luck.

·
Registered
86 Posts
How has the weekend warrior ski/drink/tube boat traffic been.

Thanks, Luke
Fished it for about 6 hours yesterday, caught a 16" cat and 1 crappie by the tressle. I thought it being a weekday traffic would be light Must be a lot of people on vacation now cause the jet skis were out in abundance, where are the cops on the water when the skis go tearing into the no wake zones. I hate the lake myself, but my buddy has a boat docked there and wanted to go out. He's no different than the jet skiers, he kicks that 150 HP engine for the 60 seconds he can go fast and then turns around and does it again. I'm not a big speedboat fan but i guess if you want to pay all that money for a boat to dock at a piss ant lake like Berlin, it's a free country.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts