Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was going over some reservations I had made for the Colonial Inn Motel (Canfield) over that way for August. Wanted to change a couple things so tried to call and says number is disconnected....... Tried to call the El Patio Motel and also no luck. Called some other mom & pop deal and they no longer rent rooms.

So not sure if these places are no longer open or what. Who has somewhere that is boater friendly, reasonable & clean. Plus close to lake / ramp area if possible. Thanks!

John T

·
Registered
121 Posts
Comfort Suites

4810 North Street
Berlin, OH 44610 US

hope this helps.

Also when you made the reservations. You didn't give any cc info or anything like that did you? If so you might want to get that fixed.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'd stay at the Hoiday Inn Express or one of the other hotels on state street in Alliance. 10-15 mins from the lake and you got Supermarket, Wall mart, plus food or anything else you might want all close and you will pass a bait shop on your way to Berlin on 225

·
He Leads Me Beside Still Waters
668 Posts
bass n' has got the right idea there is that hotel connected to carnation mall in alliance and you can jump right back on 62 and be at berlin in about 10 min

·
Registered
24 Posts
Those motels got busted for Prostitution last month and are now closed. Alliance is the closest place to find a motel.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Try North Lima...on RTE 7 right off of the turnpike....I live in the area and it is about a 20-25 minute drive to Berlin....Nice hotels right off of 80 there

Take 165 out of North Lima to rte 14 and it will take you right to Berlin Lake....keep going on 14 and you'll run into 224...right there at the circle..keep going on 224...you'll run into rte 7....it's like a big square.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Guess I will have to keep an eye out on my CC being I can't remeber if they had it or not when I made the reservations. That is to funny that they got closed down... Will check into all the suggestions and hopefully not to pricey.

·
One On The Turn
437 Posts
Also there is a nice Hampton Suites right at Rt.224 and Rt 11 in Canfield.

Keith R.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Paradise Cove campground has one cabin they rent it has all the ammenities I will post a number when I find it they are right on the east shore of the lake

1 - 11 of 11 Posts