close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Berlin is getting high!

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by TritonBill, Jan 13, 2005.

1. I drove past Berlin tonight on my way home and it sure did look high. It's not quite as high as this summer (when it flooded) but it's getting up there.

2. MOSQUITO IS A WASH BUT MILTON IS DOWN 3-4 STILL. WEST BRANCH IS A COUPLE OVER NORMAL. MAKES MILTON AND BERLIN ON THE RISE? THERE
    LETTING ALOT OF WATER OUT! :confused:

3. Not sure...Just Berlin looked pretty darn high tonight. I drove past West Branch on the way home too and felt like it looked ok and not that high like you said.

I gauge how high Berlin is by when I'm going on 14 East and I cross the bridge going over berlin I look back to my left. There is a mud bank over there at the tip of the cove. It appeared to be 2-3 Feet from top of that Bank.

4. Bill If U Work Monday Look And See If Berlin Is Thaw. I Know U Run Down 14 But If U See Open Water Then Midlake And The Dam Should Still Be Fishable.
    Thanks Bob :)

5. There was a little open water on both sides of 14 but with this cold weather it's icing in pretty good. Not sure if the ramps would be open. Bays along 14 were iced in...

6. THE DAM RAMP IS USUALLY OPEN BUT YOU CAN SLED RIDE ON IT.
    IT BECOMES A PRETTY GOOD CLIMB.HECK,I SEEN I GUY LOSE HIS HOLE TRUCK AND TRAILER LAST YEAR. :mad: :D
    THANKS AGAIN

7. JIG, I didn't see any open water on either side of 14. The lake appears to have dropped pretty good in the past 5 days, even moreso since last time I saw it which was Friday. It won't be long before they have it stabilized at an acceptable winter level I imagine.