close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Berlin Dam Post......Sorry.

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by tpet96, May 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Hey gang. Sorry about the Berlin Dam post dissapearing. That is my fault. I meant to edit some posts in there, and clean some stuff up, and somehow managed to delete the whole thing? :confused: Still trying to learn this format here. LOL.

2. Thanks for killin that thread i beleave it was going to get ugly.I am sorry that i started that one,guess i will have to stop posting about that place or the meat hunters! will cry about it.(this section removed by Big Daddy)And now that i have seen that pic,it still does not say no fishin after that time.And the next time i see a dnr guy i will get an official ruling on that matter. :(

NOTE FROM BIG DADDY: Guys, I'm not leaving the questionable statement up there. This is not a place for that stuff. We're not going to have the membership threatening each other and let it snowball. It's over. Let's move on.

Carl

3. fishinchick

fishinchick The 'Chick!!!!

Hey hey hey... no threatening people on here. Or I'll have to come and knock you both in the heads.... kidding. ;) :D But in the words of Jerry Springer.... "be good to yourselves, and each other!" :)

4. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

My sentiments exactly. That pic of that sign didn't say anything about fishing hours. I am interested to find out an official ruling from an ODNR guy as well. You are not a poacher dude. That is just plain ignorant to say that.

5. Good one chick, never thought i would see quotes from Jerry Springer on here :eek:

6. catking

catking Banned

I view that as a threat, and this is not going to be tolerated on this site. CATKING.

7. Worm Drowner

Worm Drowner Banned

Are you threatening me? I AM CORNHOLIO!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.