close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

BERLIN BASS OPEN 5/21 $12,000 purse- 25 spots to go

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Nipididdee, May 13, 2005.

1. Field stands at 35 of the 60 team CAPPED field. 100% payouts the day you fish. 1 in 35 will win $3500 to first at this moment~ $6000 on a full field!

Complete details, registration and an updated daily paid roster available below:
    http://www.dobass.com/100PERCENT.html

Nip
    www.dobass.com

2. Blingbling is up to $4000 to first now ;) this on only 40 teams!

20 spots to go as of 5/18. Looks to be an awesome weekend as well! Should draw some ramp pays!

Nip
    www.dobass.com

3. Down to 14 ramp pays to a full field tomorrow- MANY calls tonight- translates into good prefishes!!!! Even my best buddies arent talkn!

$4600 to first tomorrow- 7 more 100 percent checks to follow!!!

Nip
    www.dobass.com

4. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

5. First was eleven+
    Second was in the nines

6. Not me!!
    1. stephey(spelling?)/tharp
    2. amedio/ smeltzer

7. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Did tharp have a limit of smallies?

8. Flipp,
    No they were largemouth....did see one limit of smallies weighed in. some Bass were still on the beds; others spawned out

9. Ended up with 52 teams for a $5512 payday to Tharp and Stephey with big bass of a mid 3lbr. They were all largemouth if I remember correctly.

Amedio/Schmelter sight fished for their second place bag for $1872.

Peiffer/Dixon took third with a high 9lb.~ $1114.

First flight had 4 limits- second flight had 20 limits...hmmmm wonder if there was a afternoon bite!??? 20 extra minutes in the afternoon was a good thing!

Complete details and results on www.dobass.com soon!

Nip

10. were most of the fish in shallow...what was the water temp...will the bass stay in the shallows for a while now

11. There is always skinny fish!

Some of the best flippn days I ever had was nearly 100 degrees and in 6" of water mid summer- but the deeper bite is definately on the strong side as each day passes right now- I'd rather flip though!!! :D Maybe thats why I sucked Sunday :confused:

Nip
    www.dobass.com

12. When will the results be posted on the website?