Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Berlin, one 18" walleye, some small ones and a ton of small channel cats. All caught with a white twister with a nightcrawler. Got to finally see the thermocline on my Eagle 642, was amazed at how the fish were hovering right above it.

Rich

·
Powderfinger
7,789 Posts
Kenny and I also went to Berlin yesterday. I caught one rockbass off the shale cliffs in the deep water.
We marked a TON of fish all over the lake. Tried Roadrunners, jigs/twisters, slipbobbers, spinnerbaits, Beetlespins with and without minnows and crawlers. Slow day.
Most marked fish were from 8-12' deep with the majority about 12' deep.

·
Registered
59 Posts
:FFished the bridge by the skydiving place deerfied or deercreek something like that last light i got 29 crappie 1 whitebass and a bluegill and six small cats i was a great night does anybody now that they been gettin on the 14 bridge at night? bobber and minnow was the rig

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Went out yesterday during the evening, this time caught a 19", the only walleye, the rest were channel cats, which are all over between 9' to 19' of water. Thermocline was around 20' in 30' of water. Was drifting, or trying to, there was hardly any wind.

Rich

1 - 5 of 5 Posts