close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Berlin 3-24

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by JIG, Mar 25, 2005.

1. Thought id give u some info on Berlin. I stopped at the Dutch marina and become thier first customer. No door prizes! The shad have left the 224 bridge and headed for shallow water.The 14 bridge seems to hold the most. I started trollin the north side of the bridge in the shad. Went 50 yrs. without seeing the bottom on the graph. It looked like some of the smaller fish were suspended in them. The bay is pretty muddy making it almost impossible for a night bite. Not bad out there! Bill loved the heater. :p stopped at the campground to fish and put a few fish on the graph but empty! Most of the bigger fish are in 20-10ft but not very active. Something tells me the 14 bay will turn on in a week. Got to find there flat :cool: ! OH,YA! Watch out for the birds! Might take an umbrella :D

2. Thanks for the detailed report Jig. It is always nice to hear a GOOD report with some details other than "it was lousy" or "maybe tomorrow". I enjoy the back and forth ribbing of our fellow fisherman just as much as the next guy...but when it comes down to it, I check this forum for mainly one reason: To read the fishing report on the local waters. Kudos on the report, keep 'em coming, PLEASE!

3. The best part of the trip was the boat ride! :D :p That water was like glass last night. Got to be the best ride youll have. OH YA, CANT FORGET BILL!
    Good to talk fish. :)

4. Shes down 6-7 ft and holdin. Becareful and be-safe! :)

5. Hey guys! I was out there last night with Jig! I'm sure darn glad he had that little heater!!! I had a lot of fun even though we didn't get any bites. I guess that's why they call it fishin. Good report Jig!

6. Some guys are taking cats at night off the Price area. I know theres some cat lovers here! :D There using crawlers at night. The water temp at 14 is 42.