close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Berlin 02 of May

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by shorebound, May 2, 2008.

1. I went out just before the storm, and as the name states i was fishing from shore... well standing on a big willow just off the bank any ways caught 5 gills then the crappie moved in 15 of them mostly 7"-8" with a few 10's in there but had to leve because the wind and the rain chased me home. caught um all on a maggot and pinman slip was set at a foot and a half/two feet right in the willows good luck all, hope this front doesent shut them down to much .

2. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

I've got to work tomorrow and can't get out till Sunday, so most likely it'll shut em up, like tight lipped!! It's s'pose to go down a good bit temperature wise between Sat and Sun, so that's why I say that!!

3. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

I am thinking the same thing:(

4. come on now your crushing the last little hope i had... that was my feelings about it to but you never know it has been a weird spring so far

5. well the weather didnt mess them up to bad i got 13 in the freezer.... caught them all in two feet of water didnt move the bobber stop all day maggot and pinn man most of them i pulled from pin oaks only pulled four from the willows only caught one white crappie all the rest were black crappie